Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure. Chapter activities include:
- A six year curriculum ensuring age-appropriate and relevant programming.
- Grade-level meetings run by the girls (Ticktockers).
- Philanthropy projects developed and facilitated by grade-levels.
- Annual Ticktocker retreat.
- Leadership development for mothers (Patronesses), through annual committee assignment.
- Annual leadership and officer training for all members.